Kathrin Krahfuss - Miss Austria

|

Kathrin Krahfuss

My name is Kathrin Krahfuss. I grew up in a village close to Graz in Austria, a country of beautiful landscapes, culture and history.

I am a Freelance Artist and will continue my studies to develop my style and discipline. I have spent 4 years with the ‘Golden Circus’ and two years with ‘Circus Picard’.

Favorite hobbies: My leisure interests include: travelling: horse ridding; looking after animals; air acrobatics’; listening to Latin American music & middle eastern music; and I have a special interest in beautiful circus costumes.

My proudest moment was when I gave a performance on the vertical rope for the first time! Favourite food is Italian cuisine.

My motto is “The best time to change something is no

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts