Yulia Yurevych - Miss Bulgaria

|

Yulia Yurevych


My name is Yulia Yurevych. I was born and grew up in a small town named Kozloduy, one of Bulgaria’s oldest states, famous for its beautiful nature that combines traversing mountain ranges, carpeted by great forests and rivers, with a coast lined by the Black Sea.

I study Communications & Technology in the new Bulgarian University in Sofia, I also work as a Russian and English interpreter. Hobbies and sporting interests are: movies, acting, dance (Bulgarian national dances & the Waltz); listening to retro and disco music; tennis, swimming, and yoga. Favorite book is “The Master and Margarita” by Mikhail Bulgakov and I adore the Bulgarian National cuisine.

My motto is “Believing in God and yourself, working hard and following your dreams lead to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts